The Spray Wash Method
The Spray Wash Method is where workers stand on the ground, use your garden hose and shoot a lot of water at your windows. It knocks off some dirt and the windows are left to drip dry. Don’t be fooled by the price of this method. You get what you pay for.
The Hand-Clean Method
The Hand-Clean Method – which is the only method that Rocky Mtn Home Care uses – is the Rolls Royce method of window cleaning. Each window is approached using a ladder, gently wet down by hand with soap and water, scrubbed, squeegeed, dried and sills wiped clean. This leaves the window spotless and perfectly clear.
Our Professionals get right up to your High Windows using a ladder, not a hose from the ground
- Each window is washed by hand, utilizing our ladders as needed.
- If there’s a screen, it is removed and wiped down.
- The window and sill are scrubbed with soap and water.
- The edges of the window and sill are dried with a towel.
- The rest of the window is dried with a squeegee.
- The screen is replaced.
- This procedure will be repeated for every window in your house.